Kensington Square is another recently launched project for a mixed development to be built at the junction of Upper Paya Lebar Road and Jalan Lokam with a site area of approximately 9,643.2 square metres. It will comprise of 141 residential and 57 commercial freehold units. It will be set in lush tropical greenery and the approach to the architecture of the building is that of Mandarin patterns and clean lines together with the use of wood-like finishes giving it a cosy ambience. The development is expected to TOP on 30 November 2017 and the expected date of legal completion is 30 November 2020.
The facilities include a children’s water playground, children’s pool, spa pool with jaccuzzis, communal pool deck, swimming pools, outdoor fitness station, clubhouse (function room), Gym, barbaque area and aqua bed and communal landscaping.
All the residential units have been sold out and available are only the commercial units presently.
Unique Selling Points
- 8 minutes walk to Bartley MRT
- Anchor Tenant – Giant Supermarket
- Great Connectivity -easy access to KPE, CTE, PIE , TPE
- Excellent Amenities – Nex, Heartland mall, Chomp Chomp Food Centre
- Thriving Industrial Hub – Paya Lebar Ipark, Joo Seng, Macpherson, Ubi, Defu, Kaki Bukit Industrial Park
- Renowned Educational Hub – within 1 km of Maris Stella High, Paya Lebar Methodist Girls
- Superb Location – Bustling Junction
- Spectacular 220m Frontage
- Great Investment Potential – more condo cluster and landed residential
For more information on the project , please ask for the e-brochure using the contact page on this website.